RSS

Just stuff

 Here are the things that are just stuff to everyone else that I wish I had gotten out before my house burnt

The board with my kids heights. We had saved and wanted in our new house

My engagement and wedding rings. 

My wedding albums and baby albums my mother in law made me

My hockey jerseys:) my kids are named after oiler players

My husbands tools that were his grandpas

My poetry that got me through some of my darkest years

Dream phone from my best birthday ever 

Camdens watch that was my late grandfathers

Everlys quilt that Patsy made

The pictures in everlys room from my sister and an old best friend with her arrow.

My date book I kept of my husbands and I love story. Every ticket stub to every date. Every card he ever gave me. 

Now all memories but not just stuff 

0 comments:

Post a Comment