RSS

Follow Your Arrow - Wherever it Points

On March 6, 2014 I found out I was pregnant. We had been trying 6 months give or take. I had started to feel not myself. So I went into the bathroom and took a test, and sure enough, positive. I started crying, and called my husband who was at work. Camden my son, overheard my conversation and when I got out of the bathroom, this was his reaction.

On March 7th, I went to a Lady Antebellum concert in Edmonton with my cousin and sister, and on the way there, we were hit by a logging truck who didn't stop at a stop sign. I remember my cousin saying hold on. I remember holding my stomach, and asking God to let us be ok, my baby be ok, and get us back to our children. I think we had a Guardian Angel (our grandfather had just passed away the month before)

The next day I couldnt stand without puking. The doctors said I had a mild concussion. But a week later the HCG was dropping, and my doctor told me if I wasnt bleeding - to prepare for a miscarriage. I was devestated. After all this trying. I began to have abdominal pain and went into the hospital on March 16th.
They gave me an emergency ultrasound the next day, my 32nd birthday.

They said I had some internal bleeding, but it was nothing to worry about, and baby was going to be fine, and the HCG levels were increasing! It was the best birthday present I've ever received.

I decided then that my little baby - whether boy or girl was a warrior.

When we found out she was going to be a girl - Camden and I were so excited, but Daddy was scared!

We chose Everly as our name and Nora after my grandmother for her middle name. So Everly Nora Burhoe, duedate October 29th:)

Here's her nursery theme


0 comments:

Post a Comment